This is me.
My name is Jason Hunsperger.
I run the joint.
Integrity. Respect. Practicality.
That's what you'll find here. Nothing less.
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how I wanted the copy on this site to read. The bottom line is it all began to sound like a sales pitch to me. I don't like sales pitches and I don't like being sold to. If you feel the same way we’d probably get along.
So let's cut to the chase.
If you're looking for a company...
· filled with Hollywood résumés
· with a large, exquisitely equipped studio
· with dozens of employees and miles of overhead
· with a glass case full of shiny, metallic statuettes
...you've come to the wrong place. That's just not how I do things.
But if you have a story to tell and you need help telling it, then let's talk.
If you're wondering if I'm a professional, ask my clients.
If you're wondering if I know what I'm doing, check out the example gallery.
If you're wondering what I'm like in person, go to the connect page and find out.
If you just need a bio to feel complete, here you go:
· I'm a Boise native.
· I'm a nerd; I used to want to be an electrical engineer.
· I've owned The Imagery Lab going on 9 years.
· No wife & no children.
· I am a PC. Odd for my industry. You'll find I'm odd in general.
· I love humor and beer. It's a tossup which one I love more. On second thought,
In the video below, excerpted from an interview a while back, I talk about why I started a video production and photography business.